I complete lost last week. I trained but i didn’t do the post.
This was was just as bad as i’m just getting to it now. I need to get back into the habit of working out and then writing.
How do I feel? OK.. I’m still trying to get over an injury? or something that is buggin me. My left hip, lower and mid back and tight and won’t release unless really warm. I’m doing some dry needling which is helping slowly and feels better but still gives me issues when i try and go T2B or Burpees (so i’ve been kinda of skipping them…sorry Pat)
- Squat snatch from just above knee, 12:00 of technique work, focus on pulling quickly under the bar – I feel pretty good @125-130lbs.. I still have this mental issue of trying to power it and not get under it. Mental really.
B1. Bench press, 6-4-4-2, :60 rest – Manged 210lbs on my own. no help for 2.
B2. Pendlay row, 4×2-3, :60 rest – 205lbs no issue.
3 sets: :55 row @97% 5:25 rest
- Hang power clean, 10×1 tough, begin a set every :20 – Put on 190lbs and hit it 8/10 times. There was a miss and one that i didn’t get done in time.. clock beat me.
- Split jerk cluster, 4×2.2.2, :10 rest between doubles, 2:00 rest between singles – no issues here @175lbs.. Arms were getting tired near the end.
For time: 10-8-6 Toes to bar Burpees – as I said these give me issues. Tried a few and it wasn’t going to happen witout a LOT of pain so i skipped it..
+ For time: 10-8-6 Power cleans, 135 Box jumps – No issues here. 3:43. Felt good. Think it was a good time.
- Front squat, 4×2, 2:00 rest between sets – 265lbs..
- DB external rotation, 3×4-6/side, :60 rest between arms – 15lbs each arm. Right arm could probably go to 20..
EMOM for 15:00 1st min- 25 double unders 2nd min- 1 rope climb 3rd min- 2 wall walks – Still got issues with DU. I started to get a rhythum and was hitting 10 unbroken. 1/2 way up the Rope, was doing the Spanish leg Wrap which is not faster but safer..
- Deadlift, 4×3 touch and go, heavier than last week, 3:00 rest – Last Week 255lbs, this week 265lbs.. Getting heavier each week.
B1. Ring rows, 3×10-12, :60 rest
B2. KB windmills, 3×3/side, :60 rest
10:00 @ 85% of [8 axle shoulder to overhead-100# + 50m farmers carry, 70/hand + 200m run] – I like that Axle Bar. Felt comfortable in my hands and did them strict. I alsmot finished 4 rounds. Swapped out the Run for a Row as it was pissing with Rain.
Ran out of time for the last workout..